Fidonet Portal

From: Shawn Highfield (1:229/452)
To: All
Date: Sat, 14.09.19 01:57
Twit Filter
-=> Quoting Sean Dennis to Shawn Highfield <=-

SD> - offers cleaning cloth for reading glasses -

I keep getting the eyes checked and they keep telling me I don't need
glasses. I think possibly just trying to find features when I'm still
on the first cup of coffee is the issue. LOL

Shawn

... If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.

--- EzyBlueWave V3.00 01FB001F
* Origin: Tiny's BBS - telnet://tinysbbs.com:3023 (1:229/452)