Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Wed, 01.07.20 04:14
I signed a key
On 6/30/2020 4:53 PM, between "Wilfred van Velzen : August Abolins":

> AA> Hi Wilfred.. This one shows up with MY key ID, not yours.
>
> Indeed, it's your key, with my signature on it. Just import it, and enjoy it.
;)

Ah.. so that is how distributing signed keys work. I've been on a key update
hiatus for too long and forgot the process.

Meanwhile.. I discovered gpg4usb. Since no discussions are expected here,
I'll hop over to the public_keys echo about that one.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)