Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.12.18 22:47
Blue Wave for Mac
Hello everybody.

That might sound silly, but...

When I reply to a packet into Blue Wave, I have to press F10 before loading the
text editor.

However, if I press F10 at the mac it does put the computer on mute. Alt+F10
loads the audio configuration applet. Control+F10 loads volume at maximum...

what would be the correct key to use?

Flavio

--- MacFidoIP 1.0 (OSX)
* Origin: Hyperion's Orbit - Resisting since 1995! (4:801/189.1)

From: Phil Taylor (1:275/201)
To: All
Date: Sun, 23.12.18 19:40
Re: Blue Wave for Mac
What mail reader are you using on the Mac?

--
yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS
http://appstore.com/yrNewsUsenetReader

--- Mystic BBS/NNTP v1.12 A39 2018/04/21 (Windows/32)
* Origin: mysticbbs.dynu.com 2300 (1:275/201)