Fidonet Portal

From: Ruben Figueroa (1:124/5013)
To: All
Date: Wed, 24.06.20 13:49
Glad to See You
-> I have my disks now, and I'm slowly working on things. Though I have been on
-> fidonet for years I currently do now have an up to date nodelist. Moreover
-> I'll need a new na file as well.

-> Anyway, I'll look over the info paqck and I'll join your network.

-> Thanx
-> Joe

Glad to see you finally got you CD's. Looking forward to more traffic
in WINSNet.
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
* Origin: WildCat Prison BBS, Mesquite Tx (1:124/5013)