Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Schweier (1:342/200)
To: All
Date: Tue, 23.06.20 15:42
ViaView! v2.0 released
TR> On May 30, 2020 09:30am, Ib Joe wrote to Terry Roati:

IJ>> What's new with the PXW 7.0??

IJ>> Just wondering...

TR> Hi Joe,

TR> PXW could not be installed directly on a 64 bit OS so the
TR> new version was
TR> released with an installer for any windows OS. Before you
TR> had to install
TR> version 2 then do patches to version 3.

TR> Now you can do an install direct from the new version. As
TR> far as I know there
TR> were no other changes or updates. The help files are
TR> still in the old windows
TR> help format.

TR> There are some PXW help files on www.winsnet.info if you
TR> need them.

I have my disks now, and I'm slowly working on things. Though I have been on
fidonet for years I currently do now have an up to date nodelist. Moreover
I'll need a new na file as well.

Anyway, I'll look over the info paqck and I'll join your network.

Thanx
Joe

---
* Origin: Joe's Mail System 1:342/200 -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/200)