Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/219)
To: All
Date: Sat, 14.07.18 06:18
Squish under Windows
Hello Dale!

DS> I am running sq386n.exe on my Win7 64 bit system. I also seem to have
DS> sq386p and sq386, but do not know why.

sq386p.exe is an OS/2 version, and I believe sq386.exe would be a DOS/DPMI
version.

Andrew

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sun, 15.07.18 02:31
Re: Squish under Windows
-=> On 07-14-18 04:18, Andrew Leary spoke to Dale Shipp about Squish under Windows Hello Dale!

DS> I am running sq386n.exe on my Win7 64 bit system. I also seem to have
DS> sq386p and sq386, but do not know why.

AL> sq386p.exe is an OS/2 version, and I believe sq386.exe would be a
AL> DOS/DPMI version.

Thanks for the info. I used to run OS/2 but have not done so in quite a
while. I had forgotten that the 386P version was for OS/2.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked on Hesperus in Columbia, Maryland. 00:32:42, 15 Jul 2018
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)