Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Schweier (1:342/200)
To: All
Date: Sun, 21.06.20 17:51
Latest Version
-=>> Joe Schweier wrote to Robert Wolfe <=-

JS>> I I have put a lot of money into WINS, for the most part it does
JS>> everythig I want it to do. Anyway, I'm at a stand still until I get my
JS>> new install disk

RW> Yeah, it's the money thing which is part of why I stick
RW> with WINServer
RW> for the most part for the main BBS. That, and these ease
RW> of writing
RW> mods in wcCODE for it Smile

JS>> I love Mystic but when I have an issue with it it ends up sucking the
JS>> life right out of me. I'll get a WINS system up and running and I'm
JS>> not going to explore other options....

RW> Understandable. I must admit, however, that Mystic has
RW> features that I
RW> really wish WINServer had it in -- it would be nice if
RW> they would also
RW> combine PX/WINS and WINS into one product. Would make
RW> things simpler in
RW> some ways.

As I see it Hector is spending little to no time on the tenet/BBS side much
anymore. All of his time on the commercial aspects of it. I'm not sure if
he'll ever address any of the hobbiest issues any time soom.

Smile
Joe

---
* Origin: Joe's Mail System 1:342/200 -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/200)