Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Schweier (1:342/200)
To: All
Date: Sun, 21.06.20 12:14
Install Disks
RS> Greetings Joe!

RS> 20 Jun 20 06:49, you wrote to ALL about an urgent
RS> matter!:

JS>> tracking says they are now in Canada...

RS> Congrats! I still think a instant download would have
RS> been quicker <VBG> Does it at least come on DVD or is it
RS> floppies? I found some of my old stuff on floppies when
RS> doing a little spring cleaning and I would not throw them
RS> out even though I have not a floppy drive anywhere! Good
RS> luck I hope your install goes well!!

Me too, I wrote a rather sarcastic email to Santronics recalling memories of
sending money to to programmers back in the 90's and waiting for my reg-codes
to come in the mail.

Nevermind SynchroNET and Mystic doing their stuff for free... I actually paid
money for WINS... paid for a year of AUP and paid to have an install disk...
I'm just days or months away and my WINS BBS will be up and running again.

I'll keep you posted.

Joe

---
* Origin: Joe's Mail System 1:342/200 -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/200)