Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.08.19 16:44
Woodstock 50
Anyone going to Woodstock 50 later this month?

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.08.19 17:40
Re: Woodstock 50
On 05 Aug 19 14:44:12, Andrew Alt said the following to All:

AA> Anyone going to Woodstock 50 later this month?

Its cancelled?

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 07.08.19 19:13
Re: Woodstock 50
On 05 Aug 19 16:54:28, Andrew Alt said the following to Nick Andre:

AA> AA> Anyone going to Woodstock 50 later this month?
AA>
AA> NA> Its cancelled?
AA>
AA> Oh, I hadn't heard. Disappointing. Thanks for the update, Nick.

Something to do with being unable to secure a proper venue or grounds, and the
acts that were booked already ended up cancelling one after the other.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2