Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: All
Date: Fri, 07.06.19 20:35
Washington and Lee Sw
what are you trying to say, joe? didn't see anything other than quotes...

haven't seen you in a long while, either... how have you been doing??

On 2019 Jun 07 15:38:40, you wrote to Jimmy Anderson:

JA>> -=> Steve Wolf wrote to Jimmy Anderson > SW> On 16 Apr 2019, Jimmy Anderson said the following...

JA>> JA> Well - if we are sharing vids... Smile
JA>> JA>
JA>> JA> This is me and a buddy - he's playing the mandolin...
JA>> JA>
JA>> JA> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkYlogFMoU
JA>> JA>

JA>> SW> Thank you for sharing this video. I really enjoyed. You are both
JA>> very
JA>> SW> fortunate to have one another to play with. Great Job and thanks
JA>> again
JA>> SW> for the link.

JA>> Most welcome! I'm also glad to see some chit chat here!!! Smile

JA>> ... Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
JA>> --- MultiMail/Darwin v0.49
JA>> * Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)

JB> --- D'Bridge 3.99
JB> * Origin: (1:3828/12)

)\/(ark

Always Mount a Scratch Monkey
Do you manage your own servers? If you are not running an IDS/IPS yer doin' it
wrong...
... Call receptionist if you wish your telephone connected.
---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.73)