Fidonet Portal

From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: All
Date: Tue, 16.04.19 14:54
Washington and Lee Swing
Well - if we are sharing vids... Smile

This is me and a buddy - he's playing the mandolin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkYlogFMoU

... When a man brings his wife a gift for no reason... there's a reason.
--- MultiMail/Darwin v0.49
* Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)

From: Steve Wolf (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Tue, 07.05.19 22:57
Re: Washington and Lee Swing
On 16 Apr 2019, Jimmy Anderson said the following...

JA> Well - if we are sharing vids... Smile
JA>
JA> This is me and a buddy - he's playing the mandolin...
JA>
JA> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkYlogFMoU

Thank you for sharing this video. I really enjoyed. You are both very
fortunate to have one another to play with. Great Job and thanks again for
the link.

Steve Wolf

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: All
Date: Wed, 08.05.19 12:09
Re: Washington and Lee Sw
-=> Steve Wolf wrote to Jimmy Anderson On 16 Apr 2019, Jimmy Anderson said the following...

JA> Well - if we are sharing vids... Smile
JA>
JA> This is me and a buddy - he's playing the mandolin...
JA>
JA> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkYlogFMoU
JA>

SW> Thank you for sharing this video. I really enjoyed. You are both very
SW> fortunate to have one another to play with. Great Job and thanks again
SW> for the link.

Most welcome! I'm also glad to see some chit chat here!!! Smile

... Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

From: Joe Bruchis (1:3828/12)
To: All
Date: Fri, 07.06.19 17:38
Re: Washington and Lee Sw
JA>-=> Steve Wolf wrote to Jimmy Anderson SW> On 16 Apr 2019, Jimmy Anderson said the following...

JA>JA> Well - if we are sharing vids... Smile
JA>JA>
JA>JA> This is me and a buddy - he's playing the mandolin...
JA>JA>
JA>JA> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkYlogFMoU
JA>JA>

JA>SW> Thank you for sharing this video. I really enjoyed. You are both
JA> very
JA>SW> fortunate to have one another to play with. Great Job and thanks
JA> again
JA>SW> for the link.

JA> Most welcome! I'm also glad to see some chit chat here!!! Smile

JA> ... Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
JA> --- MultiMail/Darwin v0.49
JA> * Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)

--- D'Bridge 3.99
* Origin: (1:3828/12)