Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:340/202.1)
To: All
Date: Sat, 20.06.20 10:03
Install Disks
Greetings Joe!

20 Jun 20 06:49, you wrote to ALL about an urgent matter!:

JS> tracking says they are now in Canada...

Congrats! I still think a instant download would have been quicker <VBG> Does
it at least come on DVD or is it floppies? I found some of my old stuff on
floppies when doing a little spring cleaning and I would not throw them out
even though I have not a floppy drive anywhere! Good luck I hope your install
goes well!!

----
Rick Smith (Nitro)

... Max takes your BBSing to the Maximum and further!
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:340/202.1)