Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:340/202)
To: All
Date: Thu, 18.06.20 19:49
Terminal window
Greetings,

So here comes my noob linux user question. I finally got debian installed on
my intel nuc and all is well.. When I open a terminal window (konsole) and
fire up scfg (sbbs) it opens it in a completely different window all the
while keeping the original window occupied? I dont recall it doing this
before or on my other linux box, have I done something during install as I
have not messed with any settings its completely fresh... It doesnt cause any
problems really but is there a way to have it not do that?

---
Regards,

Rick // Nitro

* Origin: Abacus BBS! ---> bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:340/202)