Fidonet Portal

From: Al Lawrence (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 05.12.19 09:32
Sunrise Door Software - December 2019
From: Al Lawrence <al@sunrisedoors.com>

As a reminder, ALL Sunrise Door Software Home-PC and BBS Door products
have been released as Freeware/Donationware. Everything you need to take
advantage of the Freeware/Donationware products can be found here
(http://sunrisedoors.comWink.

------------------
BBS DOORS
------------------
A large collection of 16-Bit products that work on any BBS software
platform capable of running Door programs. In addition, we have a
product line of 32-Bit products made specifically for the WINServer BBS
platform.

---------------------------
PC-HOME EDITION
---------------------------
If you are familiar with our BBS Door products and may not be running
your BBS software any longer OR you have played our games on a BBS that
is no longer in service, the PC-HOME EDITION products could be the
answer as they play exactly as their BBS equivalents and they run on any
Windows PC.

QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about the contents of this Newsletter or our
products, don't hesitate to contact us here
(http://sunrisedoors.com/supportticket.phpWink

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2