Fidonet Portal

From: Marisag (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 21.08.19 16:12
Dedicated Linux Synchronet Hosting - $14/month with first month free..
From: "Marisag" <marisag@amigacity.xyz.remove-wnk-this>

I am a long-time BBS Sysop and fan (since the 70's & 80's) and now I offer
Linux Synchronet BBS hosting for $14/month, with first month free.

I evaluated the various Linux BBS offerings and in my opinion Synchronet is the
most actively updated and feature-rich BBS platform. Supports email, web
interface, full support for native & DOS-based doors without needing extra
plugins etc. If you are interested go to https://SynchronetBBS.org/HostSplash
and get mo0re info. I will ask if you want to keep the server when the month is
up.

What's included? Linux 64-bit server with 2gb of RAM and 50gb of SSD. More than
enough for a BBS. Servers are in one of a selection of datacenters (your
choice). We also can preload over 100 door games and BBSLink & DoorParty games
if desired.

Interested in working with you and hope to talk with you further! Be sure to
check out our Synchronet doors at https://SynchronetBBS.org as well...

Marisa
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/OurServers - A list of all our websites
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/HostSplash - SBBS hosting for $14/month
--- Synchronet 3.17c-Linux NewsLink 1.110
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2