Fidonet Portal

From: Marisag (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 01.08.19 13:09
SBBS Linux Sysop tools updated...
From: "Marisag" <marisag@amigacity.xyz.remove-icj-this>

My Synchronet BBS utils have been updated. You can now do a restore right from
"smc". You can get it at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/synchronet-bbs-utilities/ and as usual if you
have any questions or need help just let me know...

Marisa
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/OurServers - A list of all our websites
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/HostSplash - SBBS hosting for $14/month
--- Synchronet 3.17c-Linux NewsLink 1.110
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2