Fidonet Portal

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 03.12.19 05:22
Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

I'm looking for a copy of Object Desktop 1.5 / Professional for use under OS/2
2.11, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy that they'd be willing
to either sell me or image the disks so I can download it? I contacted Stardock
but no response.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2