Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 18.06.20 03:29
filegate submission procedure
Hi Janis! Smile

So.. I forgot how to upload files for filegate. Ftp or through Prism BBS? I
just
tried logging in through FTP and don't have the right credentials...

I have an update for rmw and will soon have one for modemu2k.

--
-Andy

... Internal Error: The system has been taken over by sheep at line 19960
-+- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)