Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Schweier (1:342/200)
To: All
Date: Tue, 16.06.20 11:13
Latest Version
RS> Greetings Joe!

RS> 15 Jun 20 12:57, you wrote to Robert Wolfe about an
RS> urgent matter!:

JS>> -=>> Joe Schweier wrote to Rick Smith <=-

JS>> I I have put a lot of money into WINS, for the most part it does
JS>> everythig I want it to do. Anyway, I'm at a stand still until I get
JS>> my new install disk

RS> Seems odd such a great advanced system and your waiting
RS> for an install disk to come in the mail? Just kidding,,
RS> although that is a good reason for me to stick with with
RS> mystic, I do not have a machine with an optical drive...

I have an issue with Mystic rejecting my FidoNET mail... talked to the powers
to be ... and have since moved on. About the install disks, not sure where mine
are, could find them, and I'm not sure why Santronics doesn't have an install
disk I can download to have it update on the AUP system.

To be honest I like Mystic, prefer it over Synchronet, though I think
Synchronet has more features .... Anyway, I have put in a week so far...
shouldn't be much longer..

Joe

---
* Origin: Joe's Mail System 1:342/200 -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/200)