Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Schweier (1:342/200)
To: All
Date: Mon, 15.06.20 14:57
Latest Version
-=>> Joe Schweier wrote to Rick Smith <=-

RS>> from back then, which I almost understand (tho we are
RS>> hobbyist not making money with it) but having to pay AUP
RS>> is what keeps me from coming back. I will say I think it
RS>> is fine software, just not really worth the money at
RS>> least to me.

RW> [...]

JS>> I have played with other software, SynchroNET & Mystic, the only two
JS>> worth mentioning, and I keep getting drawn back to WINS. The only

RW> Yeah, this is what happens to me Smile I admit I DO run
RW> Mystic, but any
RW> for it's built-in mail and file processing abilities. It
RW> has a Fido
RW> node number as does my WINServer 10 system. My WINS
RW> system just polls
RW> Fido from my Mystic system, that's all Smile

I I have put a lot of money into WINS, for the most part it does everythig I
want it to do. Anyway, I'm at a stand still until I get my new install disk

I love Mystic but when I have an issue with it it ends up sucking the life
right out of me. I'll get a WINS system up and running and I'm not going to
explore other options....

Smile

Joe

---
* Origin: Joe's Mail System 1:342/200 -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/200)