Fidonet Portal

From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.06.20 15:46
Nodelist Flags
Hello Paul!

15 Jun 20 13:38, I wrote to you:

PH>> If I wanted to signal a BBS accepts users on a non standard port
PH>> for Telnet or SSH or... what is the best way to show this in a
PH>> FTN nodelist?

JS> Since a FTN nodelist is used to facilitate the interconnecting of
JS> mailers and not BBS's. I am thinking that a BBS list might be a better
JS> place to use such a flag. Just my thought on the subject.

Sorry, second thought. I can see where a nodelist might be a convenient
place to use such a flag. But... I don't see it as the proper place since
the flag's use isn't FTN mailer related but BBS related.

Jeff

--- Mystic v1.12 A46 (2020/06/10) GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: The OuijaBoard BBS - bbs.ouijabrd.net (1:282/1031)