Fidonet Portal

From: Marc Lewis (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 19:26
Newsgroup check.
From: "Marc Lewis" <@p0.f45.n396.z1[ASC46]fidonet[.]org>

+ User FidoNet address: 1:396/45
Hello All.

<On 06Nov2018 07:51 Sergey Dorozhkin (2:5020/806) wrote a message to Marc Lewis
regarding Re: Newsgroup check. >

ML> Is there still anyone in Usenet subscribed to this Newsgroup?

SD> Wow! Real human ;)

Sometimes I'm not so sure about that! ;)

At least I know that the FidoNet side of this Newsgroup is working... The
problem, Sergey, is that there has been zero traffic coming in from Usenet on
this Newsgroup for over a year. Since my system is the FidoNet<>Usenet gateway
for the Newsgroup I am considering removing the group from circulation. I will
wait another 10 days and see if anyone from the Usenet side responds. After
that it will no longer be imported to FidoNet.

Best regards,
Marc
+ The FidoNet News Gate (Huntsville, AL - USA) +
+ The views of this user are strictly his or her own. +
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2