Fidonet Portal

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 03.12.19 05:22
Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

I'm looking for a copy of Object Desktop 1.5 / Professional for use under OS/2
2.11, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy that they'd be willing
to either sell me or image the disks so I can download it? I contacted Stardock
but no response.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 04.12.19 14:50
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: Andreas Kohl

kissmyash933@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a copy of Object Desktop 1.5 / Professional for use under
OS/2 2.11, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy that they'd be
willing to either sell me or image the disks so I can download it? I contacted
Stardock but no response.

I have only the original packages. Do you need the German or English
language version?

--
Andreas
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 03.12.19 23:52
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 11:49:21 AM UTC-5, Andreas Kohl wrote:
> kissmyash933@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm looking for a copy of Object Desktop 1.5 / Professional for use und=
er OS/2 2.11, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy that they'd=
be willing to either sell me or image the disks so I can download it? I co=
ntacted Stardock but no response.

> I have only the original packages. Do you need the German or English
> language version?
>
> --
> Andreas

Andreas, I need the English version if you have it Smile
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 05.12.19 15:21
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: Andreas Kohl

kissmyash933@gmail.com wrote:
> Andreas, I need the English version if you have it Smile

Yes, but it's only Object Desktop 1.5 from April 1996 in the original
box on three diskettes and with all documentation.

Now I have to check the data integrity of the diskettes.
I can send the package within a week to almost every place in Europe.

--
Andreas

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 04.12.19 23:48
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

that's totally okay that it's in the box with everything! I'm okay with that!

I'm in the USA actually, if you're okay with shipping internationally. Smile
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 07.12.19 12:59
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: Andreas Kohl

kissmyash933@gmail.com wrote:
> that's totally okay that it's in the box with everything! I'm okay with that!
>
> I'm in the USA actually, if you're okay with shipping internationally. Smile
International shipment is not a problem. But I do not ship to the US and
Puerto Rico because of the customs regulations. If your company has a
branch with an address outside the US it should work.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 08.12.19 06:58
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

On Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 10:57:49 AM UTC-5, Andreas Kohl wrote:
> kissmyash933@gmail.com wrote:
> > that's totally okay that it's in the box with everything! I'm okay with
that!

> > I'm in the USA actually, if you're okay with shipping internationally. Smile
> International shipment is not a problem. But I do not ship to the US and
> Puerto Rico because of the customs regulations. If your company has a
> branch with an address outside the US it should work.

That's unfortunate, I'm actually just a nerd, no affiliation with a company, I
don't have anywhere to ship to outside of the US. Any chance I could pay you
for a little bit of your time to image the disks so I can still make use of
your software?

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 04.12.19 14:50
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: Andreas Kohl <ak120@arcor.de>

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 03.12.19 23:52
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 05.12.19 15:21
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: Andreas Kohl <ak120@arcor.de>

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 04.12.19 23:48
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 07.12.19 12:59
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: Andreas Kohl <ak120@arcor.de>

From: kissmyash933@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 08.12.19 06:58
Re: Looking for a copy of Object Desktop Professional / 1.5
From: kissmyash933@gmail.com