Fidonet Portal

From: Ordatious (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 19:26
Rough site
From: Ordatious <order@order.invalid>

Tried to use this site myheritage.com but those wankers redirect me to
the Swedish version, because I am located in Sweden, and there is no way
in hell I can switch to the language I want to read, given the fact that
I am searching for US records! WTF?! Those people will NEVER get a cent
from me. Total ripoff! 100% useless!
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2