Fidonet Portal

From: BBSes.info (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 18:30
(BBSES.INFO)Posting_06-15-2016
From: "(BBSes.info)" <(bbses.info)@eob-bbs.com.remove-aoj-this>

.._______ ._______ .________._______.________ .___ .______ ._______._______
: __ / : __ / | ___/: .____/| ___/ : __|: \ :_ ____/: .___ \
| |> \ | |> \ |___ \| : _/\ |___ \ | : || || _/ | : | |
|: |> \| |> \| :: /| / \| ::: / | ||:: | : || ::| | :___: Neutral
|_______/|_______/|__:___/ |_.: __/|__:___/ | ||___| ||_. | \_. ___/
: :/ : {}|___| |___| :/ :/
: :
Hello there! I've been providing various FREE BBS services for
a couple of years now, and I've decided to put them all under
one roof with the bbses.info domain.

BBSES.info : Portal site to my services and current news and forums.

BBSBANNER.bbses.info : Free Easy to use Banner site. ACTIVELY MAINTAINED.

BBSPICS.bbses.info : Sysop and User Photo album.

BBSLIST.bbses.info : The Elite bbs list. The best bbses of today.

BBSTORRENTS.bbses.info : A free LEGAL bbs related torrent site.

I rent a server to seed the files, over 150 gigs. for years people
have asked me to download my entire file archive that I've amassed over the
years and now I can provide it in a format that allows people to 'stock up'
without worrying about 3kbps download speeds and bans that other
popular sites subject users to.
users are asked to seed the files they download for 2 days as a courtesy.

** Largest collection of BBS doors, BBSsoftware, BBS cracks PERIOD **

IRC.BBSES.INFO : [also ssl on port 6999] a place for bbs people to hang out
and enjoy each other's company.
Several prominent bbs people.

Come check it out!
http://bbses.info