Fidonet Portal

From: spob71@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Installing Warp 4 on Pentium 4
From: spob71@gmail.com

I got the same problem as well, only different techinal stuff.

I'll put in the code in case this helps:

A program in this session encountered a problem and cannot continue.

c0000005
DOSCALL1.DLL 0003:0000ba24
P1=00000001 P2=ff79dff8 P3=XXXXXXXX P4=XXXXXXXX
EAX=00000000 EBX=0000003b ECX=9fd70841 EDX=00020fce
ESI=00000000 EDI=00000000
DS=9fcf DSACC=00f3 DSLIM=0000112f
ES=9fcf ESACC=00f3 ESLIM=0000112f
FS=0000 FSACC=**** FSLIM=********
GS=0000 GSACC=**** GSLIM=********
CS:EIP=dfd7:0000ba24 CSACC=00df CSLIM:0000d898
SS:ESP=9fd7:ff560fe6 SSACC=00f3 SSLIM=00001aff
EBP=00000000 FLG=00213206

If you can reply me back a response, my email is spob71@gmail.com

Thanks!
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: spob71@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Installing Warp 4 on Pentium 4
From: spob71@gmail.com

Dude: it said that I need authentication. Here''s what it said:

The server http://www.os2site.com:80 requires a username and password. The
server says: .tupni deeN-Need input..

Can you tell me the username and password?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Installing Warp 4 on Pentium 4
From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com>

spob71@gmail.com wrote:
> Dude: it said that I need authentication. Here''s what it said:
>

> The server http://www.os2site.com:80 requires a username and password. The
server says: .tupni deeN-Need input..

> Can you tell me the username and password?

Use an OS/2 browser or email the webmaster and ask for one..
If you're still looking for the updated OS/2 boot diskettes, they are
also available on the Lenovo site though not where they were recently Sad
There's also https://winworldpc.com/product/os-2-warp-4/os-2-warp-452
which should give a bootable CD
Dave
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Andreas Kohl (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Installing Warp 4 on Pentium 4
From: Andreas Kohl <a.kohl@yandex.com>

Only MCP2/ACP2 Refreshed CDs (XR?C4503 with Kernel version 14.089)
include the Pentium 4 fix. So when installing Warp 4 product on a
Pentium 4 class machine depends on installation paths. For network
installations it's quite easy to bring Warp 4 to fixpak level 15.
In a stand-alone scenario I recommend using Virtual PC in companion with
UpdateCD to create an single installation cd-rom for use with real hardware.

--
Andreas Kohl
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2