Fidonet Portal

From: John Varela (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 12.02.20 20:19
Is there an updated version of os2 available?
From: "John Varela" <jv919a.nospam@gmail.com>

I have been running ECS 2.0 in a Parallels virtual machine under
MacOS for about 15 years, and it's getting pretty long in the tooth.
The only reason I keep it is because I have yet to find a native
Mac newsreader that I like better than ProNews/2.

Is there available an updated version of OS/2 and a current browser
that will run under Parallels in a current Mac?

--
John Varela
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2