Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
HBO on the iMac
From: "robert wolfe" <@p0.f18.n116.z1[ASC46]fidonet[.]org>

+ User FidoNet address: 1:116/18
-=> "John Varela" <newlamps@verizon.net> wrote to All <=-

"V<> On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:32:18 UTC, Joe W Dee <joedid@outlook.com>
"V<> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2018, John Varela wrote
> (in article <51W5y0sPNk52-pn2-c17tHEpW4SEn@localhost>):
>
> > I recently subscribed to HBO and am viewing it on the iPad using
> > HBOGO.
> >
> > I'd rather watch HBO on the iMac, but can't find any way to do that.
> > Can it be done, and if so, how?
>
> Browse to HBOGO.COM and sign in with your credentials.

"V<> What credentials? I subscribed to HBO through my ISP, Verizon. I
"V<> went to the HBOGO.com Web site and it wants me to sign in with an
"V<> email address. My Verizon UID is not an email address, and I have no
"V<> Verizon email address.

Here is my question - WTF does this have to do with OS/2?

... Citation for slow BBS'ing: Going 1200 in an HST lane.
___ MultiMail/OS/2 v0.50
+ The FidoNet News Gate (Huntsville, AL - USA) +
+ The views of this user are strictly his or her own. +
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2