Fidonet Portal

From: VOICE News Service (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.05.20 20:52
Event: Warpstock Europe 2020 virtual event is next weekend 16th
From: VOICE News Service <cooannounce@os2voice.org>

++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: roderickkleinDESPAM@DESPAMxs4all.nl

Dear OS/2 community,

Warpstock Europe 2020 is now a virtual event duo to the Coroana virus. You can
find the details on http://www.warpstock.eu.

This year we do not have that many presentations on the schedule. This has
happened because I (Roderick Klein) have had a mild form of the Corona virus. I
have recovered but it did influence my time to work on Warpstock Europe in a
timely manner. Sorry about this.

The event will held next week on Saturday and Sunday (16th and 17th of May).
Visit http://www.warpstock.eu for details.

The video stream will be followed via http://youtube.com, the link for the
video stream can be found on http://www.warpstock.eu. On that website you can
find the current schedule for the presentations.
Take into acount the difference in time zones!

You can ask questions via IRC to the presenters.
Details how to join IRC can also be found on http://www.warpstock.eu.

Next year in 2021 we hope to have a real Warpstock Europe meeting you all in
person again! See you online this year.

Best regards,

Roderick Klein
President OS/2 VOICE foundation