Fidonet Portal

From: VOICE News Service (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.05.20 08:52
Event: Call for presentations for virtual Warpstock Europe 2020
From: VOICE News Service <cooannounce@os2voice.org>

++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: roderickkleinDESPAM@DESPAMxs4all.nl

Dear OS/2 community,

I have been very late working on Warpstock Europe 2020, which is now a virtual
event duo to the Coroana virus. You can find the details
on http://www.warpstock.eu.

This year we do not have that many presentations on the schedule. This has
happened because I (Roderick Klein) have had a mild form of the Corona virus. I
have recovered but it did influence my time to work on Warpstock Europe.

The event will held next week on Saturday and Sunday (16th and 17th of May).

I know this is a short time frame, but if you want to give presentation please
send me an email. We will need your presentation slides via email in advanced
and we can patch you in via Skype and you can perform your presentation live
via http://Youtube.com.

Sorry for the delay in getting these annoucements send out the door.

Best regards,

Roderick Klein
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2