Fidonet Portal

From: VOICE News Service (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Fri, 08.05.20 03:07
General: [Arca Noae] ArcaOS Support & Maintenance subscription rene
From: VOICE News Service <cooannounce@os2voice.org>

++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: webmeisterDESPAM@DESPAMarcanoae.com

Arca Noae has posted a new item, 'ArcaOS Support & Maintenance subscription
renewal window is closing'

If you've let your ArcaOS Support & Maintenance subscription lapse, now is the
time to get back on track.

Until now, if you let your ArcaOS Support & Maintenance subscription expire,
you would need to purchase a new ArcaOS license to reinstate support. We are
making some changes to enable customers to reinstate an ArcaOS Support [...]

You may view the latest post here:
is-closing/

We at Arca Noae would like to thank our development partners, bww bitwise
works, GmbH and http://Netlabs.org for their continued contributions to the
OS/2 platform. Monetary contributions to offset their operating costs may be
made either through Arca Noae at https://www.arcanoae.com or bww bitwise works,
GmbH at http://www.bitwiseworks.com.

This email was sent by Arca Noae, LLC, 7 Loudoun Street, SE, Suite 2B,
Leesburg, Virginia, USA, 20175-3012. You received this email because you
registered as a customer on our site. If you no longer wish to receive such
messages, please reply to this email with the single line "UNSUBSCRIBE" and you
will be unsubscribed from all future notifications.

Best regards,
Arca Noae
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2