Fidonet Portal

From: martini (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: OS/2 Dos game name charcter says "I found the key"?
From: "martini" <martiniturbide@gmail.com>

Hi

Do you have any links with screenshots of the game to find out if I had
seen it before?

The Tensor developers are a group called QVision which I haven't found
anymore on the web.

Regards

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Alan Duquette (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: OS/2 Dos game name charcter says "I found the key"?
From: Alan Duquette <ALANDUQ@IWON.COM>

On 19 Jul 2006 06:11:22 -0700, "martini" <martiniturbide@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>Do you have any links with screenshots of the game to find out if I had
>seen it before?
>
>The Tensor developers are a group called QVision which I haven't found
>anymore on the web.
>
>Regards

I have no links.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2