Fidonet Portal

From: martini (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
OS2World Gaming Site re-launched
From: "martini" <martiniturbide@gmail.com>

Hi

I forgot to post it on its time on this forum.

The OS2World.com Gaming Site had been relaunched with a new script. Now
its going to be more easy to have the site updated.

The site now includes the content of the OS/2 Emulation Page. Now the
emulators that runs on OS/2 and eComStation are also listed on the
Gaming Site.

Please visit:
http://www.os2world.com/games/

Any help with the site or games that I'm missing are welcome too.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2