Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Duquette (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
OS/2 Dos game name charcter says "I found the key"?
From: Alan Duquette <ALANDUQ@IWON.COM>

I am just looking for the name of the game that ran on both os/2 and
dos where the character went through maze/puzzle screens looking for a
key. I think Tensor was released by the same company. Upon finding
the key the character would say "I found the key". Just for trivia.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2