Fidonet Portal

From: Ben Dragon (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
eCS 1.2r and Galactic Civilisations 2
From: "Ben Dragon" <BDragon@nospam.self-wrighting.net>

Has anyone been able to get this combination to work?

I have the CD and the manual. I used to play it all the time, but not in
years now and I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

BTW, I have the latest SNAP drivers.

--
?????????????Ϳ ????????????????????????????????????Ϳ
???Ϳ ? ? ? ? ? ???????͹

????? ?? BDragon@self-wrighting.net Ĺ  ?
?????????? ? ? ? ???͹

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Ben Dragon (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: eCS 1.2r and Galactic Civilisations 2
From: "Ben Dragon" <BDragon@nospam.self-wrighting.net>

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:42:42 UTC, "Ben Dragon"
<BDragon@nospam.self-wrighting.net> wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get this combination to work?
>
> I have the CD and the manual. I used to play it all the time, but not in
> years now and I wouldn't mind giving it a go.
>
> BTW, I have the latest SNAP drivers.

Well, I'm back trying to get this game to run and this time around the
codes no longer worked.

I bought all the versions of GalCiv that Stardock released... including
Star Emperor. 8\ I'm trying to get version 2 of GalCiv to run, but it
wouldn't take the codes that the manual provided. It turns out that the
manual that I have is for GalCiv 1, not GalCiv2... I've lost the one for
GalCiv2, but the confusing thing is that the pictures for the
registration code is the same from ver 1 to ver 2, it's just that the
numbers beneath have changed.

Does anyone here know how I can get a copy of the GalCiv 2 manual
without having to re-purchase the game?.. assuming that's even
possible... or even worth it?

Thanks.