Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Steiner (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 04.06.20 09:13
[FUD4] Re: ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL
From: rsteiner@visi.com (Richard Steiner)

Here in comp.os.os2.marketplace,
"eCSOS2RuleZ" <ecsos2rulez@gmail.com> spake unto us, saying:

>It is a sad day that I announce the closure of eCS-OS/2 web site.

Goodbye!

>Mark Dodel has now publicly declared we eCS-OS/2 users will be banned
>and denied access to the VOICE offersings.

No. Mark actually said the following:

"As of this point I refuse to post any announcements from Mr. Samphere
and his web site and I will unsubscribe him from the VOICE newslist if
I can determine how he is subscribed."

Nobody else is impacted. Just you.

The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2