Fidonet Portal

From: Peter J. Seymour (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
LINK386.EXE
From: "Peter J. Seymour" <Newsgroups@pjsey.demon.co.uk>

I have been trying unsuccesfully to find information on the link386
options, that is not just what are but what they do and how to use them.
It seems to be one of those programs that was so commonplace that nobody
bothered to document it.
Any offers?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: LINK386.EXE
From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com>

Peter J. Seymour wrote:
> I have been trying unsuccesfully to find information on the link386
> options, that is not just what are but what they do and how to use them.
> It seems to be one of those programs that was so commonplace that nobody
> bothered to document it.
> Any offers?

The toolkits Tools Reference (toolsref.inf) contains some documentation
on it.
Dave
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Peter J. Seymour (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: LINK386.EXE
From: "Peter J. Seymour" <Newsgroups@pjsey.demon.co.uk>

On 2012-12-11 17:02, Dave Yeo wrote:
> Peter J. Seymour wrote:
>> I have been trying unsuccesfully to find information on the link386
>> options, that is not just what are but what they do and how to use them.
>> It seems to be one of those programs that was so commonplace that nobody
>> bothered to document it.
>> Any offers?
>
> The toolkits Tools Reference (toolsref.inf) contains some documentation
> on it.
> Dave

Just the job, thanks.
I have found it on the 2nd CD to the ECS 1.2R install.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2