Fidonet Portal

From: April Andy (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Beauty Salon Kent
00001127
From: April Andy <beautysalon20@gmail.com>

Slexors is a salon offering Black Afro Hair, and European unisex hair
and beauty work. We offer a wide range of services for all hair types,
including hair colouring, cut and blow dry, organic hair treatment in
addition to beauty and nail treatments, using the latest techniques
and quality products. You can contact our Beauty Salon in Kent by
emailing info@slexors.com or visit the website at
http://beautysalon-kent.co.uk/
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2