Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Ciritical problems in drivers
Don't delay posting of bug-reports to the developers of device drivers.
Here is the list of all bug-trackers:
If you can't post detailed bug-report to the bug-tracker then
post a short message to this announcement.
We should prepare bug-reports bit by bit.
Several significant barriers:
1) eComStation can access 512 Mb of RAM only (altough you have installed 2 Gb
or 4 Gb).
This problem occurs on modern computers (Intel Core i3/i5/i7, UEFI
B57 chipset, etc.
One of reports: http://bugs.ecomstation.nl/view.php?id=3312
Do you have this problem? Post information about your computer model.
Is it possible influence on this problem via BIOS setup?
2) Do you have troubles with video?
* For example, you can activate 1440x900x65536 video mode,
but 1440x900xTrueColor shows trash on the screen. Solution: (no solution)
* Modern NVidia video adapters: You can activate needed video mode (larger than
but the quality of picture is poor (16:9 monitors;
you see flashing / the picture is smaller than the dimension of the screen)
Solution: NVidia DVI Scale filter -- <a
3) AHCI driver (SATA driver):
* Does it work for you?
* Does SSD drive work with this driver?
* Did you had a crash of system which couldn't be recovered?
(JFS filesystem, "OS/2 is unable to boot").
Collect more information (version of driver) and post
to the bug-tracker. This problem may relate to JFS driver or AHCI driver.
Notes: This message is aimed to recall the links to the bug-trackers,
gather users with similar problems,
combine detailed bug-reports and attract the attention of
the developers to critical problems.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2
* Origin: News Gate @ Net396 -Huntsville, AL - USA (1:396/4)