Fidonet Portal

From: ALAN (1:123/140)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 12:30
Iphone 8
HI,

I just got an Iphone 8.

They claim they have better processors and other low power things and
they don't need a big battery.

1400 mAH.

I am dumbfound. I was on the facebook with my Dad for half an hour.
It just dropped to 65%.

I have only had it down to 24%.

Just amazing.

They worked out some excellent battery saving stuff.

Like stopping charging at 80% and then topping up to %100 when it
figures out your usage pattern.

Apple can be a touch buggy, but it small than my A8 was with better
battery life in a small battery.

It really does work.

Alan

---

* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)