Fidonet Portal

From: Fernando Toledo (4:902/26)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 13.06.20 20:39
online telnet ipv6 app
Im search for a online telnet app (like flashterm o htmlterm) that
connect using ipv6

Just for testing outside of my network
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: Dock Sud BBS - http://bbs.docksud.com.ar (4:902/26)

From: Eugene Subbotin (2:5075/128)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 23:08
Re: online telnet ipv6 app
Trustedbird/24.3.0
On 14.06.2020 1:39, Fernando Toledo wrote:

FT> Im search for a online telnet app (like flashterm o htmlterm)
FT> that connect using ipv6
FT> Just for testing outside of my network

shellinabox maybe?

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101
Trustedbird/24.3.0
* Origin: Dewy News (2:5075/128)