Fidonet Portal

From: Oli (2:280/464.47)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 13.06.20 16:20
Maximus for Linux?
Charles wrote (2020-06-10):

CS> I'm not a C Coder either. One of the things on my bucketlist. I have the
CS> current source. I'm going to see if I can get some of my programming
CS> friends take a look at it and see how hard would it be to 'fix'.

I did a fresh checkout of the github maximus repo and tried to compile it again
(same old code from 2005). 'make squish' does compile the squish tools without
any modifications. There is an error when it tries to build the btree stuff,
but AFAIK this is not needed for squish and can be ignored. Still no success
with Maximus (the BBS).

---
* Origin: (2:280/464.47)