Fidonet Portal

From: Patrick Siglin (1:229/424)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 07.06.20 19:15
LORD
Re: LORD
By: Tony Master to Patrick Siglin on Tue Jun 02 2020 07:04 pm

TM> not that i was aware of. were they all the free ones? i wrote 3 igms.
I think they had both but maybe some said not registered and you needed to
register them for those to work. I am going to check my computer and see if I
can find the LORD2 one that had all the IGMs

* Patrick Siglin - bbs.memphistw.org *
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
* Origin: bbs.memphistw.org (1:229/424)