Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 11.06.20 12:41
Be prepaired ;-)
Hello Terry,

On Tuesday June 09 2020 20:57, you wrote to me:

MVDV>> https://ipv4flagday.net/

It seem sto be a parody site. Nevertheless.....

TR> I thought it would happen before 10 years, just shows how long it is
TR> taking to move to IPV6.

IPv6 adaption is going tantalizingly slow. But there is progress I think. Here
is some interesting reading from my fellow countryman and ex-Fidonet
participant Iljitsch van Beijnum:

http://www.inet6consult.com/en/2020/ipv6-is-a-success-at-25-percent.php

As for switching off IPv4, I fear it will be around for a while....

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: he.net certified sage (2:280/5555)