Fidonet Portal

From: Jon Justvig (1:298/5)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.02.12 19:29
FIDOGAZETTE TOPICS
Hi Daryl,

> I am getting my FIDONet mail through Tim Cornett, and will see if I
> can add that MINISTER echo.

As I mentioned to Janis, I withdrew from my classes recently so I have plenty
of time to work on my article and if you want to drop by the MINISTER echo,
feel free. There hasn't been anything posted other than back issues, however,
if you'd like to help me get something start there, you're more than welcome
to. Smile

Sincerely,
Jon Justvig
R14C (1:298/5)