Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Webb (1:116/901)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.02.12 04:49
FIDOGAZETTE TOPICS
HI Daryl,

On Thu 2012-Feb-23 18:01, Daryl Stout (1:19/33) wrote to RICHARD WEBB:

RW>I sure wish DAryl could find a way to start doing his "today in weather hist
>posts again though. I've archived a few of those and use them in some other
>things I do around here.

DS> I am...I just need to know what echo to put them in. Smile

Ah if not weather then ask Mark H. if his wx_talk echo would welcome them.

RW> MJ can be nice, and even cheaper, but use it as an addition to your pstn.
>keep saying, the life you save may be
>your own, or somebody you care a bunch about. Even if you
>use it for your bbs, or rarely use it at all.

DS> I have the MJ for both a voice mail line, and a separate fax line.

RW>As I used to say when I sold life and accident/health
>insurance "it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have
>it."

DS> That goes for anti-diarrhea medicine as well.
Oh yeah luckily don't have that problem usually .

At least if your voip goes out you've still got ham radio as do I .

Talk to Mark who moderates the wx_talk echo. I bet he'd
like your today in weather history posts there, might spark
some conversation occasionally.

Regards,
Richard
---