Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Luko (1:266/512)
To: All
Date: Sun, 12.02.12 02:42
POTS only node - question.
-> I'd have to look, r13 didn't do too badly last time i looked at such
-> things.

My system if needed using 1:13/3 acts a connection point between
pots and ion nodes for region 13. The former RC used my system to route
netmail to NC's and nodes that were pots only. For ION NC's that may
have or in the future get a pots only node can use my system as a means
of gateways to send netmail. My system is setup deliver any netmail
for pots only nodes in region 13. This way nodes can be listed
geographically and be able to send and receive netmail to each other via
my system. Some nets and other regions may have a similar setup to allow
pots only and ION systems to route netmail.

--- QScan/PCB v1.20a / 01-0462
* Origin: Christian Fellowship | cfbbs.dtdns.net 856-933-7096 (1:266/512)