Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Luko (1:266/512)
To: All
Date: Thu, 08.12.11 01:44
FTSC Website
I am getting the following when trying to access
http://www.ftsc.org: Expiry of ftsc.org
ftsc.org domain registration is suspended

--- QScan/PCB v1.20a / 01-0462
* Origin: Christian Fellowship | cfbbs.dtdns.net 856-933-7096 (1:266/512)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Thu, 08.12.11 18:55
Re: FTSC Website
Hi,

about: "FTSC Website":

BF> But clicking on the News tab gives me an "Internal Server Error".

It's been doing that for a while now. So that has nothing to do with the
current issues. ;)

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-W32-1.64-B20111120
* Origin: Amiga Offline BBS Lisse (2:280/464)