Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 07.06.20 14:18
/hotdoged on samsung a50
Hello Tommi,

On Saturday June 06 2020 20:28, you wrote to August Abolins:

>> Do you need to wear glasses?

TK> When looking the screen of my cell phone I usually take my glasses
TK> off. Smile

Lucky you, you are myopic. I am hypermetropic, I always need glasses..

I have multifocus glasses. The advantage of always needing them is that I do
not take them off and so never have to seacrh for them. ;-)

It is good to know that Hotdoged supports UTF-8.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: http://www.vlist.eu (2:280/5555)