Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Sat, 03.12.11 13:38
Vote

02 Dec 2011 23:40:48, you wrote to me:

DH>>> REC 17 casts the vote as follows:
AV>> I don't see the "REC" userflag in neither of your nodelist lines...
BF> I didn't even bother to check that, I was totally convinced that
BF> Bob "Black Hole" Seaborn would have managed to get his so called
BF> REC listed properly.

If you roll the thread back, you'll see that my only reason to look for Z1 RECs
was my wish to stop the "echopolicies" rant by saying "there in Z1 are %u RECs
properly listed in the nodelist".

Alas, the "%u" format should be just "1"...

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)